How you can help
No matter how you want to get involved to help make miracles a reality for our kids, Children’s Miracle Network has a place for you. Our staff would be happy to talk to you about fundraising ideas, arrange a tour of Penn State Health Children’s Hospital, or make a presentation at your school, business, or organization.
Mail Your Gift
- Please make checks payable to Children's Miracle Network and mailed to Children's Miracle Network, P.O. Box 852, Hershey, PA 17033-0852.
- Find out if your company might match the gift.
- When applying for a match, please search The Pennsylvania State University or Tax ID 24-6000376. When prompted please enter Children’s Miracle Network into the comment or designation field. Please do not select Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, that entity is affiliated with our national office, not our local Children’s Miracle Network Hershey program.
Combined Federal/United Way Campaigns
- Support #CMNHershey through the Combined Federal Campaign. Use CFC #10379 when filling out your information.
- Support #CMNHershey through the United Way of the Capital Region. Use UWCR Code: 10343 and Tax ID: 246000376
Plan a Fundraiser
- Leave a lasting legacy and include Children's Miracle Network in your estate planning.
Make a gift to future generations
- Support one of three endowments: Patient Assistance Fund, Research Fund or Medical Student Equity Scholarship
- CMN Hershey is driven by the power of volunteers. Volunteers engage with us on many different levels – organizing workplace fundraisers, rallying friends and family to donate to an online fundraising campaign, serving as social media influencers, and assisting with national partner campaign outreach. Visit our Volunteer page to learn more and complete our volunteer interest form.
- If you are looking for an in-hospital volunteer experience, please contact the hospital's volunteer office.
Children's Miracle Network interns gain experience in many areas including marketing, communications, public relations, event planning, corporate relations, and volunteer coordination and management. From helping to plan major fundraising events, to assisting with corporate partner campaigns, to creating marketing and donor stewardship materials, interns need the ability to hit the ground running. Our internships are resume-building, unpaid academic experiences. The hours are flexible. We strongly prefer that internships be "for credit" or otherwise approved by or required by the school or university.
- We are currently accepting applications for 2021 and beyond.
- To apply, send cover letter and resume to Danielle Sunday, Director, [email protected]
To donate items like toys or games, please visit the Child Life department's online wish list registry, which allows vendors to ship products directly to the hospital. Due to COVID-19, dropping off items in-person is strongly discouraged. Monetary donations can be made at CMNHershey.org. Thank you for your support and understanding!