How you can help
No matter how you want to get involved to help make miracles a reality for our kids, Children’s Miracle Network has a place for you. Our staff would be happy to talk to you about fundraising ideas, arrange a tour of Penn State Children’s Hospital, or make a presentation at your school, business, or organization.
Mail Your Gift
- Please make checks payable to Children's Miracle Network and mailed to Children's Miracle Network, P.O. Box 852, Hershey, PA 17033-0852.
- Plan a fundraiser to help kids! To get started, review our guidelines and fill out our application.
- For community fundraisers that require alcohol, small games of chance or other permits please reach out to The Foundation for Enhancing Communities. TFEC can help coordinate these aspects of your event and support your efforts.
- Go virtual! Set up your online fundraising page to raise money in honor or memory of someone you love, for a personal milestone like a birthday or wedding, in support of a personal challenge like a triathlon, etc. Visit our DIY page to get started.
- For additional questions, contact Elizabeth Wilson, Assistant Director of Community and Digital Fundraising, at 717-531-0003 ext. 282087or [email protected].
- We invite area businesses to support our existing events and/or work with us to develop a cause-marketing program that is tailored to your company's philanthropic needs and goals. Let's chat! Contact Danielle Sunday, Director, at [email protected] or 717-531-5692.
- Leave a lasting legacy and include Children's Miracle Network in your estate planning.
- Our volunteer opportunities allow you to engage in our annual fundraising events and help make miracles for kids in central PA. Volunteer tasks include event set-up, staffing aid stations and more! If interested in volunteering, please contact our volunteer coordinator, Elizabeth Wilson at [email protected], or 717-531-0003 Ext: 282087.
- If you are looking for an in-hospital volunteer experience, please contact the hospital's volunteer office.
Children's Miracle Network interns gain experience in many areas including marketing, communications, public relations, event planning, corporate relations, and volunteer coordination and management. From helping to plan major fundraising events, to assisting with corporate partner campaigns, to creating marketing and donor stewardship materials, interns need the ability to hit the ground running. Our internships are resume-building, unpaid academic experiences. The hours are flexible. We strongly prefer that internships be "for credit" or otherwise approved by or required by the school or university.
- We are currently accepting internship applications for Fall 2020 and Spring 2021.
- To apply, send cover letter and resume to Danielle Sunday, Director, [email protected]
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, Child Life at Penn State Children’s Hospital is canceling all item donations until further notice. Child Life is well-stocked with items for patients for the immediate future. Monetary donations can be made at CMNHershey.org. Thank you for your support and understanding!