35th Anniversary Telethon
Join us on June 3, 2019
Register Now! Donate To This Event
Enjoy our event recap! Thanks for a great year!
Monday, June 3, 2019
Tune in to our annual Telethon, broadcast from Penn State Children's Hospital.
5:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Telethon segments throughout the day
6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Telethon during News 8 at 6:00 p.m.
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Telethon Special
How to Support Telethon
- Do you know a child who has benefitted from the services of Life Lion like Lilly?
- Start an online fundraising campaign in the child’s honor. Think big! If you invite 50 friends/family to make a gift of $3.50 that’s $175
- Our friends at will match all kid fundraisers up to $5,000!
- Spread the word! Share our social media posts with your family and friends.
- Donate online
- All online gifts will be matched by our friends at up to $5,000
- Donate during the broadcast: 1-877-543-7365
- Mail your gift with the memo “Telethon” to Children’s Miracle Network, P.O. Box 852, Hershey, PA 17033
While every dollar will help us reach our goal, donors who make a $35 monthly gift or a $420 one-time gift will receive a t-shirt designed by Lilly of York Haven.
Lilly has been a patient at Penn State Children's Hospital since before she was even born. Lilly's mom Wendy was in a terrible car accident when she was still pregnant with Lilly and she and Lily both needed the care of Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. To save their lives, Wendy needed to deliver early. Lilly was born at just 29 weeks. This year we are raising funds to purchase a new pediatric ambulance like the one used to transport Lilly and her mom.
Check out this video which shows how pediatric ambulances help to safely transport our smallest patients.
When you support Telethon, you give kids like Lilly the #GiftofGrowingUp!
View more examples of how funds support life-saving equipment, family-centered programs, and transformative research.
For questions about Telethon, please contact the Children's Miracle Network office at 717-531-6606 or CMN_Events@hmc.psu.edu.
Thank you for your partnership and support!
Thank You to Our 2019 Telethon Sponsors:
Miracle Match Sponsor: