Join us on August 31, 2020
The 36th annual Children’s Miracle Network Telethon raised a record-breaking $385,752.26 to benefit equipment, programs, and research at Penn State Children’s Hospital. THANK YOU for helping us give the #GiftofGrowingUp.
August 31 - September 3 | WGAL8
Tune in to our 36th annual Telethon
Due to COVID-19, Telethon has been rescheduled from June 1, 2020, to August 31 - September 3, 2020. Tune in throughout the week to be inspired by our Miracle Children and their incredible journeys. Telethon will conclude with a one-hour special on Thursday, September 3 at 7 p.m.
While many things are uncertain right now, there is one thing we’re sure about – kids can’t wait. Every day, kids continue to need life-saving surgeries and treatments at Penn State Children’s Hospital. Even though Telethon will look different this year, our goal is the same – to save kids’ lives and improve their quality of care.
How to Support Telethon
- Donate online
- Start an online fundraising page in honor of a special child in your life.
- Join the 31-day challenge and Run, Walk or Ride every day in August leading up to Telethon.
- Watch our Virtual Fundraising Webinar to learn how to fundraise virtually!
- PSECU is the official Kids Helping Kids sponsor and will be matching all gifts from kids up to $5,000!
- Spread the word! Share our social media posts with family and friends
- Mail your gift with the memo “Telethon” to Children’s Miracle Network, P.O. Box 852, Hershey, PA 17033
While every dollar will help us reach our goal, donors who make a $35 monthly gift or a $420 one-time gift will receive a t-shirt designed by Miracle Child Champion Owen from Palmyra.
2019 Recap Video