Join us on November 12, 2020Donate To This Event
Pay 4 Play 2020: November 12 & 13
THANK YOU for another incredible event! Read recap article.
The People's Pay 4 Play is a 28-hour radio marathon hosted by Nipsey, Jennifer Shade, and Robb from the People's Morning Show on 105.7 The X to raise money for Children's Miracle Network at Penn State Children's Hospital. During the event, which runs November 12, 6 a.m. - November 13, 10 a.m., listeners can call in to request songs in exchange for donations. The further the song is from the X's active rock format, the higher the required donation. Of course, you don't HAVE to make a song request. You can simply make a donation to help us reach our $400,000 goal. NEW this year - Pay 4 Play will be video-streamed on 1057.com during the day. That means you'll have more opportunities to "see" not just hear the broadcast in action. See the live stream schedule below for a few fun highlights!
There is no phone bank due to COVID-19 and no visitors are permitted at the X studio. If you do not wish to make your gift online, please mail a check to CMN P.O. Box 852, Hershey, PA 17033 (write Pay 4 Play in the memo line) or call our office 717-531-6606 to make alternate arrangements. Now, let's ROCK!
$25 Current X Music
$350 Michele Livingston Reading
How you can help
- Donate online anytime.
- Set up your own personalized fundraising page as a team or an individual. Invite your family, friends, and coworkers to donate and help you reach your goal.
- Participate in the online auction starting Nov. 12.
- "Like" the Pay 4 Play X Facebook page.
- Participate in an event that benefits Pay 4 Play.
- Become a sponsor.
- Interested in raising money for #Pay4PlayXIV but don’t know where to start? Watch our fundraising webinar hosted by Jen Shade and check out our virtual fundraising guide with step by step instruction.
Thank you to our event sponsors listed below. In addition, special thanks to all of the community groups that raised $2,500 or more for #Pay4PlayXIV:
- 445 Foundation
- Grumbine Family
- Miller Family
- Motorcycle Clubs including York County Harley Davidson Owner’s Association, Hamsters U.S.A., NDHP, Dry Bones Soldiers Wheel Association and Diva’s Elite
- Pit Stop Hobbies
- Riptide Car Wash
- Space Station
- Team Jan
Kids like Owen can't wait for things to go back to normal. They need help now. Your gift, no matter the amount, will help children and families in need at Penn State Children’s Hospital.
Owen was born 14 weeks early. At four months old, Owen developed necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC), which severely damaged his intestines. He needed surgery to remove the damaged intestines. As a result, nutrition became a major challenge. At age four, Owen was finally healthy enough to begin solid foods and underwent intense therapy to learn how to eat, starting with just a cake sprinkle! Today, Owen enjoys all kinds of foods. Pizza is his favorite! In addition to Pediatric Intensive Care Unit equipment and programs like Child Life, Owen also benefited from a CMN-funded medical camp — he learned to ride a bike! See below for more examples of your dollars at work.