2020 Pay 4 Play
Join us on November 12, 2020Register Now! Donate To This Event
Pay 4 Play 2020: November 12 & 13
The People's Pay 4 Play is a 28-hour radio marathon hosted by Nipsey, Jennifer Shade and Earl David Reed from the People's Morning Show on 105.7 The X to raise money for Children's Miracle Network at Penn State Children's Hospital. During the event, listeners can call in to request songs in exchange for donations. The further the song is from The X's Active Rock Radio format, the higher the donation must be to hear that song on the radio. Of course, you don't HAVE to make a song request. You can simply make a donation to help us reach our goal!
New for 2020
- Pay 4 Play will be LIVE STREAMED this year so families, guests, sponsors and listeners can engage with the DJs virtually since there are guest restrictions at the X studio due to COVID-19. That means you’ll have more opportunities to “see” not just hear the broadcast in action.
- Interested in raising money for #Pay4PlayXIV but don’t know where to start? Watch our fundraising webinar hosted by Jen Shade and check out our virtual fundraising guide with step by step instruction.
How you can help
- Donate online anytime.
- Donate via phone by calling in during the event, 1-800-332-1057. The event runs November 12, 5 a.m. – November 13, 9 a.m.
- Set up your own personalized fundraising page as a team or an individual. Invite your family, friends, and coworkers to donate and help you reach your goal.
- Visit 1057theX.com to view upcoming events and auction prizes.
- "Like" the Pay 4 Play X Facebook page.
- Participate in an event that benefits Pay 4 Play.
- Become a sponsor.
- July 16, Bike Night, Susquehanna Valley Harley Davidson Harrisburg
- July 30, Pay 4 Play Virtual Fundraising Webinar
- August 7, Decked Out Live with Team Jan, Hershey Vineyard
- August 13, Bike Night, Susquehanna Valley Harley Davidson Harrisburg
- August 29, 7th Annual Summer Extravaganza Charity Race
- September 17, Bike Night, Susquehanna Valley Harley Davidson Harrisburg
- September 26, 7th Annual Summer Extravaganza Charity Race
- October 8, Bike Night, Susquehanna Valley Harley Davidson Harrisburg
- October 10, Mountain Road Live at Spring Gate
- November 7, Riptide Car Wash 1st Anniversary Event
Kids like Owen can't wait for things to go back to normal. They need help now. Your gift, no matter the amount, will help children and families in need at Penn State Children’s Hospital.
Owen was born 14 weeks early. At four months old, Owen developed necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC), which severely damaged his intestines. He needed surgery to remove the damaged intestines. As a result, nutrition became a major challenge. At age four, Owen was finally healthy enough to begin solid foods and underwent intense therapy to learn how to eat, starting with just a cake sprinkle! Today, Owen enjoys all kinds of foods. Pizza is his favorite! In addition to Pediatric Intensive Care Unit equipment and programs like Child Life, Owen also benefited from a CMN-funded medical camp — he learned to ride a bike! See below for more examples of your dollars at work.