Give the #GiftofGrowingUp to Future Generations
For 37 years, Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) Hershey has raised funds to support Penn State Children’s Hospital by providing life-saving equipment, family-centered programs and transformative research.
To help create a lifelong impact for patients and families at Penn State Children’s Hospital, CMN has established three endowments.
View an interactive summary of all three endowments View PDF Summary
- To support pilot projects for researchers to prove theory and concept before applying to larger external funding sources
- Ex. Pediatric research and innovations like 3D printing of hearts to prepare surgeons for complex cases
- Funding Goal: $5M
- Current Balance: $500,500
Donate to Pediatric Research Endowment
- To offset the cost of prescription medication, durable medical equipment as well as provide meal and transportation vouchers to ease the financial burden of a child’s medical diagnosis
- Funding Goal: $2.5M
- Current Balance: $92,950
Donate to Patient Assistance Endowment
Medical student equity scholarship
- To support aspiring physicians of diverse backgrounds hoping to pursue a career in pediatrics
- Funding Goal: $1.8M
- Current Balance: $101,750
- View press announcement for this scholarship
Donate to Equity Scholarship Endowment
Support for these endowments can be made via a one-time or recurring gift, multi-year pledge commitment or other charitable gift plan. For more information about these endowments and how to ensure future generations of patients at Penn State Children’s Hospital continue receiving access to world-class care, contact CMN Director Danielle Sunday at [email protected] or 717-531-5692.