Join us on June 7, 2021Register Now! Donate To This Event
June 7 - 10 | WGAL8
Our 37th annual Telethon will air throughout the week on WGAL8 and conclude with a one-hour special on Thursday, June 10 at 7 p.m. Tune in to be inspired by Miracle Children and their families, and learn how your gift gives kids the #GiftofGrowingUp! While every dollar will help us reach our goal, donors who make a $35 per month gift or a $420 one-time gift will receive a t-shirt designed by Miracle Child Champion Joella from Lewisberry, pictured on right. Watch her story.
Wait - didn't we recently air a Telethon?? Sort of! Our last Telethon was rescheduled to September 2020 due to COVID-19, but this year, we are returning to the event's typical June timeframe.
The timing might be different, but the need continues! Every day, kids need life-saving surgeries and treatments at Penn State Children’s Hospital. As the COVID-19 vaccine becomes more available, our Miracle Kids are now looking toward the future. We asked kids what they can't wait to do once restrictions ease? "#ICantWait to do indoor activities without worrying that I'll get sick." - Miracle Child Joella.
How to Support Telethon
- Donate online.
- Become a Telethon Sponsor
- Start an online fundraising page in honor of a special child in your life.
- Join the 31-day challenge and Run, Walk or Ride every day from May 7 leading up to Telethon on June 7.
- Watch our Virtual Fundraising Webinar to learn how to fundraise virtually!
- Share our social media posts.
- Mail your gift with the memo “Telethon” to Children’s Miracle Network, P.O. Box 852, Hershey, PA 17033