2021 Pay 4 Play
Join us on November 4, 2021Register Now! Donate To This Event
#Pay4PlayXV: November 4 & 5
The People's Pay 4 Play is a 28-hour radio marathon hosted by Nipsey, Jennifer Shade, and Robb from the People's Morning Show on 105.7 The X to raise money for Children's Miracle Network at Penn State Children's Hospital. During the event, which runs November 4, 6 a.m. - November 5, 10 a.m. listeners can request songs in exchange for donations. The further the song is from the X's active rock format, the higher the required donation. Of course, you don't HAVE to make a song request. You can simply make a donation to help us reach our $325,000 goal. BACK by popular demand, this year - Pay 4 Play will be video-streamed on 1057.com during the day. That means you'll have more opportunities to "see" not just hear the broadcast in action. Stay tuned for the live stream schedule!
Just like last year, there will not be a phone bank and no visitors are permitted at the X studio due to COVID-19 restrictions. If you do not wish to make your gift online, please mail a check to CMN P.O. Box 852, Hershey, PA 17033 (write Pay 4 Play in the memo line) or call our office 717-531-6606 to make alternate arrangements. Now, let's ROCK!
$25 Current X Music
$350 Michele Livingston Reading
Questions about a gift amount for a specific song? Email [email protected]
How you can help
- Donate online anytime.
- Set up your own fundraising page as a team or an individual. Invite your family, friends, and coworkers to donate and help you reach your goal.
- Participate in the online auction starting Nov. 4.
- "Like" the Pay 4 Play X Facebook page
- Participate in an event that benefits Pay 4 Play. Email fundraising consultant Liz Wilson to get started.
- Become a Pay 4 Play sponsor.
- Interested in raising money for #Pay4PlayXV but don’t know where to start? Watch our fundraising webinar hosted by Jen Shade and check out our virtual fundraising guide with step by step instructions.
Friday, August 27: Decked Out Live with Team Jan
Thank you for giving kids at Penn State Children’s Hospital the #GiftofGrowingUp! It’s been a challenging time for our patients and their families with fears about the pandemic compounding the stress of their children’s medical diagnoses. But we know that #KidsCantWait for COVID-19 to disappear. They continue to need Penn State Children’s Hospital every day for surgeries, tests, and life-saving care.
Your gift to Children’s Miracle Network continues to fund the programs that these families rely on for comfort and healing – Child Life, Art Therapy, Music Therapy, Patient Assistance, and more. Thank you for giving families hope for a brighter future!
What are our kids looking forward to once restrictions are lifted?
“#ICantWait to have my first EVER sleepover at my grandparents’ house!” - Miracle Child Daisy